Monday, November 19, 2007

Functionally Fabulous

Confession: I have a slight addiction to accessories. More particularly, an addiction to earrings and necklaces. After years and years of acquiring the goods, I had nowhere to keep them. I just left earrings sitting on my vanity until I forgot about them, then one earring would disappear and I would have to mourn the loss of yet another pair. This happened over and over again, until I found the perfect solution – the QVC jewelry organizers.

Ok, let’s be honest – I didn’t find the solution, a very wise woman gave the organizer to me as a present and I fell in love. The jewelry bag has 5 different sleeves – some sleeves have larger pockets for necklaces, other pockets are smaller for earrings. The sleeves can be removed from the bag. This is great for traveling – just pack everything you want to bring in one sleeve and take it out of the bag. It’s incredible how organized this product will keep you, trust me. As I’ve previously mentioned, when the Q does something right – they do it all the way. A jewelry bag like this is about $30. I consider it a bargain when I think about all the earrings I’ve lost over the years.

No comments: