Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Don't Wake Me I Plan on Sleeping In...


I know a few people who have difficulty waking up. They set multiple alarms and place one across the room forcing them out of bed. QVC discovered a better option: a flying alarm clock. I kid you not. Seemingly out of the pages of Harry Potter, the alarm clock comes equipped with a propeller. As soon as the alarm sounds, the clock takes flight and the noise continues until the clock is placed back on the base. Including shipping, the clock costs about $30.

QVC sells thousands of products. Yet, I think this one may be life-changing for heavy dozers. Do you think the alarm clock really works? Would you ever try it? Ever see anything like it before? It is these strange products that provide the base of my love/hate relationship with the Q.

No comments: