Saturday, November 17, 2007

Krazy for Klum

Though I may qualify as a Q expert, I seldom experience the urge to pick up the phone and order. I also don’t have a Q- card. Yet, these earrings are one of my very favorite pairs – and I got them from QVC. Shocker. They’re from the Heidi Klum Jewelry Collection. Klum is one of the more recent celebrities to sell products on QVC. Her line debuted in September 2006 to eager viewers. The collection sold out 14 of the 16 styles in the first 36 minutes. Klum stated that the inspiration for her collection comes from the Duomo in Milan combined with a four leaf clover.

I always get compliments when I wear the earrings, and I always say QVC baby. The best is when someone actually knows what they are, and says, “Are those Heidi Klum?” I then know I have come across a true Q fan.

No comments: