Friday, November 16, 2007

Q-Licious


Ordering food via mail always seemed like a sketchy concept to me. The food could get lost in the mail and go bad, or just be bad from the beginning and show up on your doorstep covered in mold. So why not just go to the grocery store? For people who are not physically able to, and others who wish to try different things – just reach for that Q card. QVC will satisfy any craving with the food they offer. They sell brands like Chesapeake Bay Gourmet, Kansas City Steak, Stuffin Gourmet, Sabatino’s, Chef Williams, Nathan’s Famous, Trump Steaks, and many others.

Yet, the most appetizing to me (or to my inner fat kid) is Junior’s Cheesecakes. Junior’s is well-known as New York’s best cheesecake. For good reason, the cakes are phenomenal. Unfortunately, their restaurants are located only in New York City. But for those of us not residing in the New York City area, QVC will help to satisfy our sweet teeth. Thinking about cheesecake reminds me of that Friends episode. Like, Rachel and Chandler, if a Junior’s cheesecake ended up on my doorstep, I would definitely eat the whole thing.

No comments: